cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Want to know how to get the most out of our community?

Hey, I'm Michelle and I wanted to tell you about our community and how it's packed full of useful information, answers and has a horde of active members waiting to help or just to say hey! We know forums can be a little daunting at times, so here are some of my useful tips to help you get the most out of the community:

Get Searching

Search is the quickest way to locate the information you're after, use the big red box above. If you don't find what you're after you can always post your own question.

Search now

Get stuck in

Prefer to jump straight into the community? Checkout the yellow "browse" tab over on the left hand side, here you'll find the entire community at your fingertips.

Try now

Join the party!

Had a peek around the community already? If so you'll no doubt want to join us, just hit register below and follow the instructions. Don't worry I'll still be here to help once you've registered.

Register now

Bt sport not working

4 REPLIES
Joesender
Chatterbox

Hi my bt sport on my talk talk box was suppose to me acctive over 2 weeks ago now i have phones BT many times and also TT i think  i have spent over two hours on the phone to both and they just blame each other i dont know why TT cant talk to BT for me to get this issue resolved , i have tried everything new box restarted the blox , but both TT and BT say there is no problem there end 

ferguson
Community Star

Hey @OCE_Karl I know you cannot help directly with BT Sports, but hoping you can advise as you have in other cases, for reference see other thread and links here.

Thanks,

F

Community Team

Hi Joe

Can you please add your home phone number to your Community Profile so I can locate your details.

If unsure of your number, simply dial 17070 from your land line phone and this will confirm the number for you.

Please reply when this has been updated.

Thanks

Karl. 

Nomes80
Participant

@OCE_Karl I have also had the same problem several months ago.

I have just tried again and the nice man at bt cannot find my talk talk phone number in their database. I'm thinking it's not worth the hassle getting the phone number issue sorted if I'm going to have the same issues with getting the bt sport channels again as before and as 'chatterbox' has described...

John_G
Conversation Starter

Just wondering, was the BT person aware you're a TalkTalk customer as your number won't be in their database of BT numbers?

Also, do you get download speeds of over 6Mbps?  Probably not an issue if you're on fibre but could be on ye olde ASDL.  You need 6Mbps or more to get BT Sport.

Finally, if your speed is OK, do you have any more luck trying to order via the BT website?

http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/products/get-bt-sport-on-talktalk/