cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Can’t find voucher codes to add Now TV entertainment and movies passes?

10 REPLIES 10
Sightseer

Hi there,

just joined TalkTalk TV.

i went into my account and selected voucher code, which then takes  you to the Now TV website however the price is full price and asks for a voucher code which I haven’t been provided with.

how do I get the voucher codes please?

thank you 

Community Star

If you would like the online support team to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

Sightseer

Thank you for your help. I have done this and hopefully will get a reply. I tried the live chat service and had appalling service from an agent who said they don’t offer codes anymore even though it’s on their website and ended up just ignoring me and closing the chat down 😡☹️

Community Star

No worries. Other customers have had issues with this. Bear in mind that the support team won't be back online until Monday, but sit tight and they will get back to you right here. 

Sightseer
Community Star

You're very welcome. 🙂

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Ladybird75

i'll email our product manager to make sure your account is flagged on the system as eligible for the codes.  I'll request that a voucher code for Entertainment and Cinema passes are emailed to you.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Sightseer
Hi Karl,

Thank you so much. I look forward to receiving the email with the codes.

Kind regards

Dawn

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Sightseer

Hi Karl,

Just wanted to say thank you I received the voucher codes for Now TV entertainment and movies passes.

I can see these channels in the Now TV app on the TalkTalk box, however do they appear in the channel listings in the TV guide so I can watch and record them from here please?

Many thanks.

Kind regards,

Hi

Now TV Channels can only be accessed via the App, these will not appear in the guide, and for the moment, Now TV channels cannot be recorded.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips