Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Can't load MORE TV

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hi, I have box DN3604. Everything is working normally except MORE TV. When I try to load the tv screen goes blank and the box goes off. Tried switching everything off but still does it. Any advice much appreciated.

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Should be DN360T

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Can you try a Youview Maintenance Reset 

See if this helps.

Thanks  

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Participant

Make sure you watch anything of importance as I feel maintenance reset may delete recordings.

Highlighted

Hi

The DN360T box is the one that does not record 😉

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Thanks Karl it worked

Highlighted

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Working From Home Tips