would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Cancel subscription to TV service?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
pjrpjr
Sightseer

Hi there - I've read that I can save some money by cancelling my subscription to TalkTalk TV, but I can't find an option on my account to remove it? How do I cancel it? I only want the landline and broadband.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi

The TV Charge was introduced in February 2019.  For customers mid contract, there was an option to opt out of this for the remainder of their contract, however for new contracts starting after Feb 2019 the TV charge formed part of the contract and customers were made aware and accepted this when signing up to a contract.  

As such, the TV charge would not be removed for customers who's contracts started from March 2019.

Thanks

Karl. 

Highlighted
pjrpjr
Sightseer

Hi Karl - I'm out of my contract now, and thinking about renewing it to bring the cost down - is there no option for me remove the TV subscription from a renewed contract? If not, I'll look at what other providers are offering. 

Thanks,

Paul

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi

You would be best giving a call to our customer loyalty teams and let them have a look at your current package.  They will often have deals at their disposal that are not always publicised so may be able to make you a good offer,

You are under no obligation etc, but a chat with them may help.

Thanks

Karl.