Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Cancellation

1 REPLY 1
Tracy 123
First Timer

I've tried to cancel talk talk phone broadband and TV as I can't get more Freeview channels but they won't let me cancel completely, They're taking of charge for TV service so I still keep phone and broadband,has anyone else managed to cancel the whole thing without being charged ?

Tracy
fr8ys
Community Star

You can only cancel in any cooling-off period, and if you are out of contract by giving 30 days notice in accordance with your terms and conditions (these can be found at the bottom of each web page for you to download) without incurring a cancellation fee.

There are other exceptions such as not getting guaranteed speeds, but you have to allow your ISP to attempt to rectify the situation.

If you fall into any of the above categories then phone back to discuss (as below), otherwise cancelling midterm will incur a fee.

Staff here are unable to deal with cancellation issues.

You will need to speak to the Loyalty Team
0345 172 0046 is currently working. Say "Loyalty Team" or "leaving TalkTalk" or "cancel TalkTalk" when prompted and you should get through to someone to talk to.
You may though have to listen to a few lengthy recorded messages, but if you persevere you should get through to someone.

They are currently working Monday - Friday 9am-7pm, and some Saturdays going forward.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps others and saves OCE's time to look at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve.