cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Cant access any subscription channels error ipc6023

Highlighted
Participant

Thank you Karl very much for the update and explaining things out. I think I understand it a bit better now. I'm sure you will keep me updated on progress and I'd like to thank you for your time and help on this matter, I'm sure they are doing the best that they can as you are. Many thanks

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi geor34

Please can you retest and let us know if you are still experiencing this issue?

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Participant

hi Debbie/Karl,

Many apologies for the delay in replying. Have retested the box and the IPC 6023 error message on the live stream boost channels still appears. Received also phone call (which I missed) from Helena, Service Centre and then text to say problem has been fixed! I phoned service centre again and spoke to Dan, who contacted networks for me and I spoke to Francis. He said he was sending Multicast engineer to the exchange and will update me on Xmas Eve afternoon. However thought this had already been done by yourself Karl a little while ago??? Anyway problem is still there so I shall await to hear further from yourselves etc. I haven't reset box back retest just tried the subscription channels. Should I have done that for you?

Regards

Highlighted

Hi geor34

If you can let me know if the issue is still present as of today, I raised a fault to our core network team just before xmas, I'll chase them for an update on this.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Participant

Hi Karl,

Thanks for your message. The channels have now reappeared as of 27th December. I did phone service centre and notified them, they are keeping case open until 3rd January in case issues reappear. Thank you for your help in resolving this matter, I can only presume that Francis in networks escalated to Knock Team and they put Lan settings on etc manually, as, as of Christmas Eve when I last spoke to him they were not working when they had been computer reset. Anyway they are back so really pleased and many thanks to all for your help.

Highlighted

Hi

Glad to hear the channels are back.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES