Catch Up TV

7 REPLIES
norfolkdave
Participant

Catch Up not working on Channel 5. Other channels are OK. tHANKS

Community Team

Hi Dave

Is this only through the TV box ?   

Are you able to use Demand 5 on any other devices, mobile etc ?

Have you tried powering off the box via the button at the back for 2 minutes ?

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

Make Broadband Better - Join The Sam Knows Trial

norfolkdave
Participant

I'll try that. Thanks

Community Team

No Problem 🙂

Let me know how you get on.

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

norfolkdave
Participant

Hi Karl

I tried catch up on my PC for Channel 5. Still the same. Must be a problem with that channel. I googled the problem about Channel 5 and other people have had the same problem with Channel 5. Thanks.

Community Team

Hi

Yeah, if there is ever an issue with any of the catch up channels such as Iplayer or ITV player etc I always test on my phone or PC to see if the player is at fault.

Thanks

Karl. 

norfolkdave
Participant

Thanks for your assistance Karl

Dave

Community Team

No Problem 🙂

always willing to help.

Karl