cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Want to know how to get the most out of our community?

Hey, I'm Michelle and I wanted to tell you about our community and how it's packed full of useful information, answers and has a horde of active members waiting to help or just to say hey! We know forums can be a little daunting at times, so here are some of my useful tips to help you get the most out of the community:

Get Searching

Search is the quickest way to locate the information you're after, use the big red box above. If you don't find what you're after you can always post your own question.

Search now

Get stuck in

Prefer to jump straight into the community? Checkout the yellow "browse" tab over on the left hand side, here you'll find the entire community at your fingertips.

Try now

Join the party!

Had a peek around the community already? If so you'll no doubt want to join us, just hit register below and follow the instructions. Don't worry I'll still be here to help once you've registered.

Register now

Christmas food TTG-202 error

ANSWERED
34 REPLIES
jimbob1986
Conversation Starter

Hi all my TV channels are working but i have the above ewrror on Christamas food/good food.

can you advise on a  fix please.

James Alderson
Gondola
Community Star

Hi @jimbob1986

An obvious question but are you subscribed to the Entertainment Boost and can you receive other channels from the Entertainment Boost pack?

Gondola - I'm a TVPlus customer * Try TalkTalk CallSafe to stop scam calls
jimbob1986
Conversation Starter

yes all the other ones i sub scibe to work except this one.

James Alderson
Community Team

Hi jimbob1986

Can you turn the TV box off via the button at the back for 5 minutes, then back on and retest.

Thanks

Karl. 

jimbob1986
Conversation Starter

have tried this and no change.  i am using a humax box as the talk talk box is rubbish

James Alderson
Community Team

Hi

OK, not sure of the menu layout for the Humax, but can you try the following : 

Try manually setting the network connection on the YouView box, in the Settings Menu go to Network & Internet, toggle to Manual and then use the following:

IP address 192.168.1.100 
Subnet mask 255.255.255.0 
Default gateway 192.168.1.1 
DNS 79.79.79.79  /  79.79.79.80

Thanks 

Karl

jimbob1986
Conversation Starter

ok wil ltry in a bit

James Alderson
jimbob1986
Conversation Starter

just tried this and it says unable to connect. when i click auto connect it works again but good food will not work.

James Alderson
Community Team

Hi

This is a strange one.

You can try a maintenance reset of the Humax, set it back up and retest

https://support.youview.com/youview-box/box-and-remote/using-maintenance-mode

Thanks

Karl. 

jimbob1986
Conversation Starter

Just done that and still the same. Did both options software reset and download

James Alderson
fre55die
Community Star

Hi @OCE_Karl

I've got the entertainment package and tried 313 good food it came up with set up channel then TTG-202 not available error.

I subsequentl pressed blue button and subscribed channels 313 does not appear in the list. I don't know if this is a help or hindrance !!

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
Gondola
Community Star

...and my Entertainment pack presents channel 313 without any problem, apart from having 12 days of Dave and Si's wacky sense of humour!

Gondola - I'm a TVPlus customer * Try TalkTalk CallSafe to stop scam calls
fre55die
Community Star

Just a thought !!!

I'm on the legacy version, you've just upgraded  @Gondola haven't you ??? I've checked in my account and it should be available though. I don't think that I've ever tried to watch it before.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
jimbob1986
Conversation Starter
Same on mine
James Alderson
fre55die
Community Star

Hi @jimbob1986

Is this a new problem, have you been able to watch it before?

Community Team

Hi

I've tried channel 313 last night on both my boxes and it was working.  Hairy Bikers Christmas food was on. 

This is such a strange issue that only one channel would give this error.

Thanks

Karl. 

HollyBy
TalkTalk Products Team
Hi @jimbob1986,

I just want to check something - how are you trying to access the channel? Through the Guide or by typing in the channel number? The error code TTG-202 is specific to the More TV app, so you would only see this if you go into More TV and try to access the channel through your boost in there. If you're trying to access via the Guide or the channel number, you should get an IPC error code. Could you let us know what the IPC error code is and then we can investigate further.

Thanks, Holly
jimbob1986
Conversation Starter

At first  it says channel needs to be set up. So press ok it does flashing do thing and says getting subscription information then gives the ttg-202 error channel unavailable

James Alderson
HollyBy
TalkTalk Products Team
Thanks @jimbob1986, I'll pass this on to our technical team and see if they can figure out what's going on.

Thanks, Holly
jimbob1986
Conversation Starter

James Alderson