cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Want to know how to get the most out of our community?

Hey, I'm Michelle and I wanted to tell you about our community and how it's packed full of useful information, answers and has a horde of active members waiting to help or just to say hey! We know forums can be a little daunting at times, so here are some of my useful tips to help you get the most out of the community:

Get Searching

Search is the quickest way to locate the information you're after, use the big red box above. If you don't find what you're after you can always post your own question.

Search now

Get stuck in

Prefer to jump straight into the community? Checkout the yellow "browse" tab over on the left hand side, here you'll find the entire community at your fingertips.

Try now

Join the party!

Had a peek around the community already? If so you'll no doubt want to join us, just hit register below and follow the instructions. Don't worry I'll still be here to help once you've registered.

Register now

Christmas food TTG-202 error

ANSWERED
jimbob1986
Conversation Starter

@HollyBy please note im not using the talk talk box as its realy slow. i am using a humax box.

also i have noticed that the more tv ap does not apper in the apps section but does if i press the dedicated button.

all other IP channels are working appart form this one. i was looking forwards to watching some christmas cooking programs.

James Alderson
fre55die
Community Star

Hi @HollyBy

I too am getting exactly the same scenario also using a HUMAX T2000. The only additional thing that I can add is that if I go into subscribed channels (blue button on remote whilst in guide > subscribed) 313 does not appear. I have checked that it has not been hidden) although it is in the all channels on guide with the same results as @jimbob1986.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
HollyBy
TalkTalk Products Team
Thanks for the additional info, I've passed this over to the tech team in case it helps with their investigations.

@jimbob1986 the More TV app doesn't appear in the apps page as it now has its own dedicated space on the Main Menu. As you say, you can also access it directly using the button on the remote.

Thanks, Holly
jimbob1986
Conversation Starter

@HollyBy any update on this?

James Alderson
jimbob1986
Conversation Starter

Ok so had a call back from technical want through a couple of things. But no change. Line test and apparently there is a fault on my line.  Now waiting for open reach to come out on Monday.  Hope I don't get charged £69 for something that's probably not needed. Well let see what happens Monday.

James Alderson
fre55die
Community Star

Hi @jimbob1986

I've heard nothing and still no resolution for me. When in guide if you press blue button and scroll across the top to subscribed, does it show in there?

Interesting / strange that it's the only one that doesn't show or work on my box.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
jimbob1986
Conversation Starter

@fre55die this is the same on mine. The agent seams to think this was a line fault. Not having issues with other channels or using the internet.  Will see on Monday.

James Alderson
jimbob1986
Conversation Starter

well open reach enginer has been out. no fault on the line. i will not be happy if they charge me for the visit. theough the open reach enginere reassurted me that the equimpment was not faulty.

James Alderson
HollyBy
TalkTalk Products Team
Hi all,

The tech team have now managed to replicate this issue on a Humax box in our office. We're still investigating the reason for this channel behaving differently to other Boost channels. I'll let you know more as soon as I have a further update.

Thanks, Holly
HollyBy
TalkTalk Products Team
Solution
Hi all,

This should now be resolved. @jimbob1986, can you let me know if you still can't access the channel.

Thanks, Holly
jimbob1986
Conversation Starter

Sorted. Thank you :-)

James Alderson
fre55die
Community Star

@HollyBy

All working now Thanks

fre55die
Community Star

@HollyBy

Just out of interest why was this only happening on HUMAX boxes ?

freshcalendar

Thanks I fixed my problem. Thumbs up

jimbob1986
Conversation Starter

@HollyBy@fre55die would be interesting to know. Handshake

James Alderson