Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Controller replacement

9 REPLIES
tonydesign
Popular Poster

Hi, my mk1/2 controller has lost function on a couple of buttons so want a replacement. Does the mk4 controller work with any box?

I have a DN370T box.

Cheers, T

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @tonydesign

Just popping in to say that yes the V4 Remote Control for the TV Boxes is the working replacement for the V1/V2 and V3 Remotes. The button layout is slightly different but clearly labelled so you'll get used to it fairly quickly.

So long as you're still a TV subscriber, i.e. have an active TV Boost then TalkTalk will maintain the equipment for you and the TalkTalk Community Team will pick up this request from Monday onwards.  

Gondola - Halloween support team *

To avoid my glaring red eyes  . . .  If I spooked up a solution Best Answer

tonydesign
Popular Poster

Excellent, just signed up to a new contract. Remote is driving me mad!!

Cheers, T

Community Team

Hi Tony

A remote is on the way to you.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

Make Broadband Better - Join The Sam Knows Trial

tonydesign
Popular Poster

Thank you.

Community Team

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

Community Team

Hi tonydesign,

I've replied to your PM requesting a bit more information

Chris

Community Team

Hi tonydesign,

I've received confirmation from our network team that the engineer is booked for the 15th AM (08:00-13:00) - please let us know how you get on

Chris

tonydesign
Popular Poster

Controller arrived and all happy here again! Cheers, T

Community Team

Hi

Glad to hear the remote arrived.

Regards,

Karl.