Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Controller replacement

11 REPLIES
tonydesign
Popular Poster

Hi, my mk1/2 controller has lost function on a couple of buttons so want a replacement. Does the mk4 controller work with any box?

I have a DN370T box.

Cheers, T

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @tonydesign

Just popping in to say that yes the V4 Remote Control for the TV Boxes is the working replacement for the V1/V2 and V3 Remotes. The button layout is slightly different but clearly labelled so you'll get used to it fairly quickly.

So long as you're still a TV subscriber, i.e. have an active TV Boost then TalkTalk will maintain the equipment for you and the TalkTalk Community Team will pick up this request from Monday onwards.  

Gondola - Community support team *

To appreciate my support  . . .  If I helped with a solution Best Answer

tonydesign
Popular Poster

Excellent, just signed up to a new contract. Remote is driving me mad!!

Cheers, T

Community Team

Hi Tony

A remote is on the way to you.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

Make Broadband Better - Join The Sam Knows Trial

tonydesign
Popular Poster

Thank you.

Community Team

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

Community Team

Hi tonydesign,

I've replied to your PM requesting a bit more information

Chris

Community Team

Hi tonydesign,

I've received confirmation from our network team that the engineer is booked for the 15th AM (08:00-13:00) - please let us know how you get on

Chris

tonydesign
Popular Poster

Controller arrived and all happy here again! Cheers, T

Community Team

Hi

Glad to hear the remote arrived.

Regards,

Karl. 

Debs2381
Visitor

How do I get a replacement controller. My daughter has lost ours 

fre55die
Community Star

Hi @Debs2381

Unfortunately you will have to get one from the TT shop unless a kind OCE is good enough to send you one free.   https://accessories.talktalk.co.uk/product_list.aspx

Could you please start your own thread for support as each problem is individual and needs investigating separately. This will then be seen by an OCE who will see your post as you have posted on a solved problem one.

IMPORTANT

Could you please also ensure that your community profile includes your PHONE NUMBER as OCE's will need this to tie up your screen name to your account. (click on your avatar to view the information > Settings > Launch Profile Wizard,put your phone number in box, then scroll to the bottom of page and click save)

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.