Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

DN370T and Amazon Prime Video

11 REPLIES 11
wildbill
Popular Poster

Is the TalkTalk TV Box version DN370T not getting the update for Amazon Prime Video app?

Community Team

Hi

With the DN370T devices no longer being manufactured, these devices have legacy technology and limited capabilities. As a result, these devices may differ from others in terms of functionality, features, Players or Apps in order to sustain the performance of the device.  The box will not support the Amazon App or the Updated Now TV app.

Thanks

Karl. 

wildbill
Popular Poster

Hi Karl

Thanks for the info, and that makes sense, my DN370T is very old.

What are my options for getting an up-to-date box?

Community Team

Hi

As it's not long since you have renewed your contract, I'll get the TV box replaced for you with the later model so this will support Prime.

Thanks

Karl. 

wildbill
Popular Poster

Hi Karl

Getting a replacement box would be fantastic, and thankyou.

Community Team
wildbill
Popular Poster

The new box arrived today (DN372T).

Now installed, updated, and all tuned in. It seems to be working well.

Old DN370T box on its way back in the provided returns package.

Thanks for all your help.

Trudy78
First Timer

Hi,

i am in the same situation and have the same box

DN370T. The box no longer supports Now Tv nor can I get Amazon prime. I have been on the on line chat for over an hour resetting the box back to factory settings to try and fix it. I have just been told I need to have an engineer come out and pay £40 to fix it. But I can see from this thread it wouldn’t ever be fixed? Can anyone help please?

Trudy78
First Timer

Hi,

i have the same situation. I can’t get Now Tv or Amazon prime on my you view box. I have been on-line with someone from the technical team for over 90 minutes and had to set the DN370T box back to factory settings in an attempt to get the players.I was then told there was a technical fault and I need to pay £40 for an engineer to come out. I’m guessing an engineer wouldn’t be able to fix it either as it’s an old box? 

Community Team

Hi @Trudy78

If you start your own thread (new message), wed love to help.

Weve found that posting in someone elses conversation makes it harder to follow when looking for an answer.

Its easier and quicker if we can chat with you in a single thread, if you start your own thread, that will keep our community organised and help others with a similar problem.

Check your home phone number or account number are also added to your Community Profile as that will really help us to find your details quicker.

Thanks

Karl

eabelsmith
First Timer

Apologies, I have been redirected and advised to post on this thread by a member of the talktalk team (through the in-app messaging system with ladylyn). I also have a DN370T box and was advised through email that I could access the Amazon Prime app through the box. Having seen this thread, I can see that this is not possible. Please could you help? I've been a loyal customer since 2012. Thank you. 

Community Team

Hi eabelsmith

If you start your own thread (new message), wed love to help.

Weve found that posting in someone elses conversation makes it harder to follow when looking for an answer.

Its easier and quicker if we can chat with you in a single thread, if you start your own thread, that will keep our community organised and help others with a similar problem.

Check your home phone number or account number are also added to your Community Profile as that will really help us to find your details quicker.

Thanks

Karl