Did you mean: 
Need help?

DN372T Recurring Problems

ANSWERED
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Team Player

In recent weeks my box has experienced regular problems:

• Picture freezes and failed recordings.
  • Increased Sluggishness 
  • On playback of recordings screen suddenly turns black and after ten seconds or so, box switches back to 'live' tv and the main YouView menu banner. 

I have carried out a number of Factory Resets (Keep Recordings) and a couple of Delete Recordings.  Delete Recordings helped briefly but within 1-2 days the issues returned. Don't know what else I can try?  

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff
Solution

Hi

I'll get the box replaced for you.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Team Player

Thank you Karl, that's very much appreciated.  

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

No Problem 🙂

Always glad to help.

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
First Timer

Have  tried  rebooting  box no joy so have no aerial channels so if I have to  watch  through  tv will not be able to  record so what happens  next as I can't  talk to a person will I get  a  new box this is the second time  I've had to reboot only this  has not  resolved  the problem 

Mckinlay