Did you mean: 
Need help?

DN372T problems

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hi

faults with DN372T box >>>

1. box switches off constantly and requires wake up every time. Sometimes wake up takes hours and I have to start again

2. box won't record (100% free space) on the rare occasion it has recorded it won't playback. Continually get "failed to record"

3. box won't pause, 'rewind', 'fast forward' etc etc.

4. box won't open apps and players

In fact the box doesn't do anything !!

Have been through the diagnostics on 3 occasions on live chat but have been cut off with a customer survey on each occasion without any resolution.

Tried all the resets (factory, internet etc etc) on numerous occasions to no avail.

Smart tv works fine ie internet, Netflix etc etc

Just want a working box before Christmas !!

HELP .... Many thanks in anticipation.

Kevin
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Kev

I've removed your personal details from your post.  You should never post personal details publicly or you may find your self receiving scam calls etc.

A new TV Box can be provided however as you are currently out of contract we do request that you renew the contract to receive the new TV Box.

You can do this online at My Account or via Live Chat or by calling in directly.

Once this is done, let me know and I'll arrange the box dispatch.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hi Karl,

I've upgraded my contract to faster fibre .... all done.

Apparently I had an old legacy contract.

Hopefully a new box soon.

Many thanks for your help etc etc.

Kevin.

Kevin
Highlighted
Chatterbox
Hi Karl
Any news on replacement box yet.
Now have a new contract.
Thanks
Kevin
Kevin
Highlighted

Hi Kev

I'm still showing your account is out of Contract - Did you renew this online via My Account

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hi Karl

Just checked 'My Account' and it shows my new contract for faster fibre is pending (go live has been moved out until 23/12/19). Does this mean I can't have a box replacement until after Christmas? .... really need it for Christmas.

The new contract is 'there and waiting.

Kristan sorted this on live chat .... please check ...

Help please !!!

Kev. 

Kevin
Highlighted

Hi Kev

Did you renew the contract or place an order to upgrade? 

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Chatterbox
my new contract is now in place as of 23.12.19. can you now replace my dead box
PLEASE !!!
Many thanks
Kevin
Kevin
Highlighted

Hi Kevin

Sorry for the delay, the TV Box is now on the way.

Thanks

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
Chatterbox
Hi Karl,
Received my new box today ..... many thanks
Kevin.
Kevin
Highlighted

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Working From Home Tips