Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Delete confirmation message

3 REPLIES 3
Benoliver
Visitor

I am new to this forum so apologies if this has already been answered. I have recently reset my Huawei Youview box to factory settings on the advice of a member of the technical support team. However, I now notice that when I press to delete a recording the “ confirm delete recording “ message no longer appears. I seem to recall that I set this up previously using a “settings “ menu but can’t now find this. How do I reinstate the message? Any help much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

fre55die
Community Star

Hi @Benoliver 

It's in settings > recordings then enable from there. I personally have auto delete off and confirm delete on.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
Benoliver
Visitor
Many thanks. I thought it was in “settings “ but was unable to find the “settings “ menu! I have now found it - the little cogwheel at the top right-had side of the screen that comes up when I press the ‘menu’ button.
fre55die
Community Star

Hi @Benoliver 

Sorry, I should have explained it a bit more clearly but, as you had mentioned settings in your original post I thought that you knew where the settings were. Anyway, I'm pleased that you got it sorted in the end.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.