Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Entertainment Boost On Demand

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Visitor

Hi, I see some others have a similar problem but with movies and the kids channels. On the 21st of March I  added the entertainment boost to my package. If I remember correctly it was through my online account but I am unable to access any of the content on these channels on demand. I also can’t see it under subscriptions & purchases.  Every time I click to watch one it tells me to subscribe to the entertainment boost or another boost. The channels are working as individual channels. Boxes have been switched off at wall and restarted as has the router. Trying to access through the more tv section. I do have multi room with two boxes.  Any help appreciated. Thanks

Highlighted
Visitor
I will add this as well. The same as another user is experiencing...
The main way we access MORE TV is as follows:

Press YouView button on the TV remote which brings up the TV menu
Scroll Across to MORE TV and select OK on the remote.
We are then presented with 3 options (Showcase, Subscriptions & Purchases, Search)

The ‘ON DEMAND’ options for The entertainment channels are not showing under any of the options.

The other way we access MORE TV is by pressing the TalkTalk button on the control which takes us directly to the 3 options (Showcase, Subscriptions & Purchases, Search). The ‘ON DEMAND’ options for the Entertainment Boost still do not show under any of the options. Thanks
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi

Thanks for the info.

I've provided this to our platform vendor to aid their investigation into the issue.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi @Ricdan 

Can you confirm, at the “Subscription & Purchases” page can see the channel icons as below :

Thanks  

Karl.

Highlighted
Visitor

Hi Karl

Nothing like that at all. Please see attached photo. 

Thank you

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi

Thanks - gone back to our vendor with your screenshot.

Karl.

Highlighted
Visitor
Thanks Karl