Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Entertainment boost does not work

Community Team - TT Staff

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Conversation Starter

OK. So, the TalkTalk engineer came last Thursday. He did a few 'restore to factory settings' etc on the TV box and couldn't see anything wrong. It was then decided to 'Cancel' my Entertainment subscription and then reinstate it the following day. This was done but unfortunately I am still getting error code 6023 when I try to view any subscription channels. In essence, nothing has changed. I have no idea what to do know.

Hi

There has been a little progress over the weekend.  There are tow issues - the one where the TV box info is not being pushed across to the account, however we do not believe this is causing the IPC6023 errors, but needs looking at all the same.  This is with our vendor for investigation.

The second issue has been identified by our network teams and that is, no Multicast (TV) traffic can be seen across the cablelink. - Thats a piece of equipment that joins the BT Openreach network to our network.  This has been raised to Openreach to look at.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Hi kfos2009

Can you power down the router for 30 minutes then retest the entertainment channels as our network teams have removed and re-added the standard entertainment boost to see if this works.

Thanks

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Conversation Starter

I was so hoping that this would work but unfortunately not. Still get error 6023 when viewing any of the subscription channels. On demand works fine.

Conversation Starter

I am still waiting for a solution to this problem. You haven't been in touch for weeks now and I am still paying for channels I can't view and have been since February.

Hi kfos2009

Apologies, our workflow tool has not picked up your last message after my last reply, so this was missed.  I've manually picked this up and escalated.  A ticket will be raised to our higher level network teams to look at the config of your circuit.

Thanks

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Conversation Starter

Any updates for me?. Is this ever going to get resolved?

Hi

I've emailed our network teams requesting an update.

Thanks

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Hi

Networks have advised they have changed the config on the MSAN.

They have asked if you can reset the TV box then access MORE TV and then try and access a boost channel.

Thanks

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips