Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Entertainment boost

7 REPLIES
Madmom
First Timer

Since receiving new router on 26th March have been unable to watch,it says tv boosts not available, your account doesn't allow you to add extra channels.To change your account so you can upgrade visit talktalk my account.I have phoned every 3 days ,had brigh sparks engineer visit who said it was a common problem fault code ipc 6017.,spoke to fault management team ,written to Salford office twice,to add insult to injury I'm paying 7 pound a month for a serice I can' access help!

Fingerpower
Community Team

Hi

I've checked your subscriptions and can see there is missing information in the back end TV database.

I've raised this to my TV contacts to have this corrected.

I'll reply in this thread as soon as I get confirmation this has been corrected and you can then retest.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

Community Team

Hi Madmom

Can you now retest.

make sure you  Load More TV (TalkTalk/More TV button on remote)  and select some boost content from here first as this will force a subscription check.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi @Madmom

Have you had a chance to retest.

Thanks

Karl. 

Madmom
First Timer

Done exactly as you suggested and YES it works thank you so very much for your help wish I had contacted you 7 weeks ago,Thanks from a very happy granny

Fingerpower
Community Team

Hi

That's great news, so glad it's all working for you now.

Remember, any issues with your services, TV, Broadband or Home Phone, the community team are always here to help.

Thanks

Karl. 

JCrack
Participant

Hi,

This describes my problem, but for Kids Boosts.

If any talktalk person is reading this, can you help me out?

Cheers, Jason

Signed!
fre55die
Community Star

Hi @JCrack

Could you please start your own thread for support as each problem is individual and needs investigating separately.

Could you please also ensure that your community profile includes your PHONE NUMBER as OCE's will need this to tie up your screen name to your account. (click on your avatar to view the information, Settings, Personal information, then scroll to the bottom of page and click save) Only you and the OCE's can see this information.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.