Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Error IPC 6017

5 REPLIES 5
Chatterbox

Hi,

Can someone help us get our sky boosts back, over the last week or so we have been getting the error IPC 6017, tried three different routers including the supplied router from talktalk.

We were promised a call from Tech Support as first line couldn't resolve the error but never got a call back. The strange thing is every now and then it will work fine, like yesterday we watched the whole formula 1 race.

As soon as you put the box to sleep and turn it back on we get that error on the same channel.

Thanks.

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Reboot router and TV box, then go to MORE TV and select some Boost on demand content.

This will re-register the TV box.

After this, try one of the channels and see if it will play.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Chatterbox

Hi, just tried that and it asks us to subscribe again, at the moment we are on the £18 a month deal, on the screen its saying subscribe for £36.00 a month, do we click subscribe again and do we stay on the £18 if we do? 

Hi

When you go to the channel for the first time it will advise you that you need to set this up again.

Just follow the on screen steps.  You will not be charged etc as the existing boost remains on your account.  

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Chatterbox
Hi,

That seems to have worked for now, I'll try it through the next few days, if we still have problems I'll get back to you.

Thanks for your help.

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Working From Home Tips