Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Error code IPC6023

It’s been literally a week since they fixed my internet and now it’s off again any reason why this time that you are aware of please karl?

I am still confused tho as to why I can access the more tv but not my channels surely they require same amount of internet 

Community Team

On demand content uses the standard internet, so things like Iplayer and other on demand content are streamed.  Live internet TV channels use a protocol known as IGMP.  This data is slightly different and if this is not being processed correctly then the service will fail.

I've been testing your line and am seeing high errors. I know you have had 2 new routers recently so this should not be a hardware fault.

Is the phone line clear with a clear dial tone ?

Do you only have the router and phone connected to the phone socket ?

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

After yet another week of no internet due to the line failing, I am now back online, phone line is clear, and they said the error was the connection from the green box, but as of yet I still can not access the channels.  Its strange because I could use them one day and not the next they literally just stopped working all of a sudden, and this was before I even moved to this property on 03/02 I have had this issue with the channels since 22/01