cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Want to know how to get the most out of our community?

Hey, I'm Michelle and I wanted to tell you about our community and how it's packed full of useful information, answers and has a horde of active members waiting to help or just to say hey! We know forums can be a little daunting at times, so here are some of my useful tips to help you get the most out of the community:

Get Searching

Search is the quickest way to locate the information you're after, use the big red box above. If you don't find what you're after you can always post your own question.

Search now

Get stuck in

Prefer to jump straight into the community? Checkout the yellow "browse" tab over on the left hand side, here you'll find the entire community at your fingertips.

Try now

Join the party!

Had a peek around the community already? If so you'll no doubt want to join us, just hit register below and follow the instructions. Don't worry I'll still be here to help once you've registered.

Register now

Error code TTG -239

ANSWERED
10 REPLIES
Highlighted
wrinklyplumb
First Timer

Spent 1 hr 20 minutes talking to talktalk trying to get my you box reset from error code TTG-239 kept getting robbed off nobody seamed what it was. It says I'm using an extra box I only have one box on line it says phone with identifier code for resetting. Can anybody help please identifier code is :-001882-DN372T01-0741 ccb2

Plumb
ferguson
Community Star
Solution

Sorry to hear that you have had problems with customer services, they really should have been able to sort this out for you with the information provided. The support team here can do this for you, make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile here so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then give them a day or two to respond.

wrinklyplumb
First Timer

Done this. Many Thanks.  Terry

Plumb
Community Team

Hi

This box is set as primary.

Thanks

Karl. 

wrinklyplumb
First Timer

Many Thanks.    I went  back onto the call centre last night and as I was  referring to a previous problem I was directed to the technical department  who , after  alot of explaning my problem of error code TTG-239. were  able to help me and reset my tv box. Also after it was said that they should be able to reset the primary box. Am now able to get Sky Sport again. On phone 28 minutes of which10 minutes waiting.       Again Many Thanks. Terry 

Plumb
Community Team
akkas
First Timer

I have the same error code and would like customer services to resolve it. my identifier is: 0001882-DN370T01-080ee1a6

please can you set as my primary box. thanks

Akkas Miah
Community Team

Hi akkas

This box should now beset as primary

Thanks

Karl. 

Debbieline
Visitor

wrinklyplumb wrote:

Spent 1 hr 20 minutes talking to talktalk trying to get my you box reset from error code TTG-239 kept getting robbed off nobody seamed what it was. It says I'm using an extra box I only have one box on line it says phone with identifier code for resetting. Can anybody help please identifier code is :-001882-DN372T01-0741 ccb2

lucy2077
Sightseer

Have the same error message of TTG-239,  could someone help please my identifier number is 001882-DN372T01-0740b68a

Lucy-lu
fre55die
Community Star

Hi @lucy2077

Could you please start your own thread for support as each problem is individual and needs investigating separately. Please also ensure that your Community Profile includes your home phone number so that OCE can trace your account. ( click on your Avatar to open your info and scroll to bottom and click save when done )

Thanks

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.