Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Error code YVM102

4 REPLIES
JanTab2107
First Timer

For nearly a week now i have had a problem with accessing the players on my talk talk youview. The preview guide (which shows what is currently on) is also missing. We have contacted Talk Talk Technical help several times but have got nowhere in fixing this.

Our Powerline Adapters are not working properly. One has no lights and is emitting a sound while the other only has 2 lights.

We have also had a new router sent recently.

Please can someone look into this ASAP please.

Many thanks. 

hosay299
Enlightened One

A bite of info of Forum:
The forum is not real-time 24/7 support, so depending on how busy they are & how many are working at any one time, this can take 24 - 48 hrs (excluding weekends & limited cover on Bank Holidays). Alternatively, you can call the call centre or use online chat. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. So the fewer entries you make on your thread now, the sooner they will pick it up.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:- Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

Hope that help Joe R If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)
fre55die
Community Star

Hi @JanTab2107

Have you tried resetting and re-pairing your PLA's as this is your problem ? YMV102 is poor or no internet connection. How long have you had them for.?

https://support.youview.com/youview-box/error-messages/fix-for-yvm102

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
JanTab2107
First Timer

Thank you for replying. Have looked at Powerline Adapters and they are not working. One has no lights at all. Looked into replacing them but the only thing we could find (The Extender Kit) seems to be too much to pay for just getting Talk Talk TV back.

Will look into after Christmas.

Many thanks

fre55die
Community Star

Hi @JanTab2107

They are available from Currys and most other retailers

Example https://www.amazon.co.uk/TL-PA4010KIT-Powerline-Configuration-Required-UK/dp/B01BECPIMC/ref=sr_1_4?i...

The extenders that you refer to are to boost your Wi-Fi although they can also be used as simple PLA's.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.