Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Failed TV recordings

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hi l have had this problem happen twice now. When my recordings get to about 50 % full my programs all fail to record. If l press record it says recording but no record symbol shows on the program. Then in my TV the program says failed to record.The only way to get it working again is to do a full factory rest which wipes all recordings. But once the hard drive is about 50 % full it happens again. Could this be a faulty hard drive?

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

the box does look to be failing, I'll get this replaced for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Thank you for your quick reply.

How do l get this arranged ?

My current box is a DN372T. Will we get a like for like replacement?

Highlighted

Hi

The replacement is on the way and will be the same model.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Thanks for all your help on the matter Karl.

Hope you and your family stay safe during these difficult times.

👍

Highlighted

Just glad to be able to help.

Regards,

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hi Karl

Received the box today.Hopfully

will work trouble free.

Thanks for your help.

I assume l return the faulty one in the included spare blue bag.

Highlighted

Hi

Yes please.

Regards,

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
Chatterbox
👍
Highlighted
Popular Poster

From today I cannot make recordings, they just show as failed recordings in the list and if I try and watch a recording I made before today I just get the error message IPC6040.  This only started happening todayas my Box was fine yesterday.  My Box is connected to the internet as I can watch subscription channels and catch-up services.  I have powered the box off for 30 minutes and rest my router to no avail.  My hard drive is 95% free as I only have a few recordings.

I will try a factory reset (keep recordings) but I fear that a new box is required, which seems to happen far to often, as it was less than a year since I had the last new box.