Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Film voucher code

17 REPLIES 17
Pops85
Popular Poster

I’ve read some of the posts on where to find the £5 film voucher code but I cannot see it. I have tv plus and faster fibre...what am I missing?! 

Pops
ferguson
Community Star

It is in the help article here, scroll down to where it says:

How do I redeem my £5 film voucher?

Pops85
Popular Poster
I followed what it says earlier but can see nothing but films when I scroll down. Not a biggie just wanted to see what types of films I could get to whether it was worth continuing to pay the extra £4 charge when I don’t use any boosts.
Thanks for they reply
Pops
ferguson
Community Star

OK, if you go to More TV, then Films, then use the down arrow the voucher code should show up, is that not the case?

Pops85
Popular Poster
When I press arrow down it goes straight onto a film from new releases.
Is it because I have the old tv box?
Pops
ferguson
Community Star

OK, don't know! You are paying the TV fee, yes? Subject to that I have flagged this up to the support team for you, make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile here so that they can link your forum identity with your account. They will be back online on Monday and should pick it up then.

Pops85
Popular Poster
Yep paying the extra £4!
Thanks for your help
Pops
Community Team

Hi Pops85

I've not had any other reports as yet,  I've also checked and you are paying the TV charge.  Have you tried powering off the TV box via the button at the back for a few minutes, then power back on and retest.  does the code appear?

Thanks

Karl. 

Pops85
Popular Poster
Hi Karl
Yes I have to do that quite often as the box freezes.
I’ll do it again when I’m home and see.
Thank you
Pops
Pops85
Popular Poster
Turned off and rechecked and no voucher showing. This is the first month I have looked as received an email about “how much you’ve saved etc” and saw that they were a monthly thing (I’d thought it was just feb which I didn’t use) so not sure if it’s just this months that’s not showing.
Sorry for lengthy message
Pops
Community Team

Hi

I've emailed our product manager to check the code is fully available and we can see what advice he offers.

Thanks

Karl. 

Community Team

Hi @Pops85

I've just noticed that your TV Box is not registered in the TV Database, so this is possibly why it's not working.

If you can perform a Youview Maintenance Reset (Option 2: Keep Recordings).

Set the box back up following the usual set up procedure and we can see if it registers in the database.

Thanks

Karl. 

Pops85
Popular Poster
Great will give that a go
Pops
Community Team
richardlister
Conversation Starter
Should the code appear even if you have opted out of the £4 charge?
I have. And recently got emails saying box not connected but all is working well at this end - except the movie voucher code which I like OP was unaware of until my “savings” email.
Thanks
Richard Lister
ferguson
Community Star

@richardlister The code should NOT appear if you have opted out of the TV charge.

Pops85
Popular Poster
Hi Karl

Just to let you know that I have done the reset and the voucher code is now there. Thank you for your help and hopefully my TV box is now showing as registered aswell

Pops
Community Team

Hi

Excellent, glad this has worked for you.

Thanks

Karl.