Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Free movie per Month

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Popular Poster

I have broadband and talktalk TV. As part of my offer I was told I would get one movie a month free. Did my first one last month and have been charged for it. Do I need to do something specific when I rent the movie? 

Mark

Mark Woods
Highlighted
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Mwoods

Did you not use the Voucher code when ordering the movie ?

A new voucher code should show on the TV box each month.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
First Timer

I tried yesterday to get my free film but no voucher code - thought it might have been because it was the end of the month and I'd missed it, but checked again today and still no voucher code (1st Aug) - have they stopped doing the offer now? I was told that it was a permanent thing when I signed up....(i tried turning my Talktalk box off and on again - made no difference)

Amanda C.
Highlighted
Sightseer

I’m wondering the same, there is no code showing on my “showcase” screen and I haven’t had an email...?

Highlighted
Visitor

Hi

I don't have my free movie per month code. It was there in July 2020  and I used it,but No code for August 2020.

Highlighted

I have just come off online chat, been querying this since Friday. They have now just told me there is an issue for all customers.