Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Go live tv

5 REPLIES 5
Molly8
First Timer

Hi,

Im due to go live on the 17th for tv, does this mean im unable to watch ariel tv on my box? Its saying i have 0 ariel channels and 79 subscriptions, can anyone help? Im confused. I've set up the tv box myself, its just telling me to check if ariels are connected and they are,

Many thanks

M.shaw
OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

There have been freeview signal changes yesterday, so you may need to fully retune.

Connect the aerial directly to the TV and retune and see if the channels are showing on the TV.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Molly8
First Timer
Hi, ive done that, my go live date isnt till the 17th so i was wondering if that could be the issue or?
M.shaw
Gliwmaeden2
Community Star

It will help staff identify your account,  @Molly8, if you could complete your community forum profile details. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number; click finish to save. 

If you need help at any time with Talktalk this will always save some time. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

If the channels are not showing on the TV, then this is nothing to do with your service from TalkTalk, this would be a freeview issue, or possibly an aerial issue if it has been damaged in recent weather.

Freeview made changes yesterday so many customers need to retune, but there have been many complaints to freeview about missing channels, as reported in the press, so please check the freeview website directly for further advice.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Molly8
First Timer
Ive done this now x
M.shaw