cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Want to know how to get the most out of our community?

Hey, I'm Michelle and I wanted to tell you about our community and how it's packed full of useful information, answers and has a horde of active members waiting to help or just to say hey! We know forums can be a little daunting at times, so here are some of my useful tips to help you get the most out of the community:

Get Searching

Search is the quickest way to locate the information you're after, use the big red box above. If you don't find what you're after you can always post your own question.

Search now

Get stuck in

Prefer to jump straight into the community? Checkout the yellow "browse" tab over on the left hand side, here you'll find the entire community at your fingertips.

Try now

Join the party!

Had a peek around the community already? If so you'll no doubt want to join us, just hit register below and follow the instructions. Don't worry I'll still be here to help once you've registered.

Register now

Hi

7 REPLIES
Mark92017
First Timer

Hi all im getting an error message on my screen for all my boosts the error message is TTG-239 can any1 help

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @Mark92017

It means the registration for your YouView Box has not been found against your account.  Probably needs re-registering.

Post in a reply here, the last 4 digits of the Device Identifier, found the Settings (Click here).

Important: To identify your account, the OCE that will re-register your box for you needs your TalkTalk service landline number put into your Community Profile, Personal Information (Click here). Check it's ok or amend or add and then save changes.

I'll move this post from Welcome to Help with your Service Forum (TalkTalk TV).

And welcome to Community.

Gondola - I'm a PlusTV customer *
Mark92017
First Timer

It is 21ed thank you

Gondola
Community Star

... thanks for providing the device identifier and updating the profile. A request has gone out to an OCE to check and if needed re-register the box for you. The OCE will come back to you here to confirm. Allow a day, subject to ongoing workload.

Box Identifier: 21ed

Gondola - I'm a PlusTV customer *
Mark92017
First Timer
Okay thats great thank you
Community Team

Hi Mark,

Can you check the phone number on your Community Profile is correct, I'm not showing any services with that number.

Thanks

Karl. 

Mark92017
First Timer

Hi karl sorry i have chnaged my number i have saved it aswell you should be able to check now 

Community Team

Hi

Your box should now be set as primary.

Thanks

Karl.