Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

How do I remove TalkTalk TV.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Popular Poster

Can anyone please tell me how to remove TalkTalk TV from my account, as we no longer use it, so we are paying £4 a month for a service we no longer require ?

Kind Regards.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

TalkTalk TV forms part of the package and would not be removed from new contracts.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi Karl,

Thanks for your e-mail reply it much appreciated, however, if that is the case & TalkTalk TV is part of the package & no longer an additional boost feature, why was I not told that back in November when I was sent an e-mail from TalkTalk offering me a new two-year contract at £26 a month. Surely, if TalkTalk TV is part of the package then the contract offer of £26 a month should have included this £4 charge, otherwise the offer should have stated that it would actually be £30 a month for the 2 years ? This does seem a bit underhand including a hidden charge that we did not know we had to pay on top of the monthly contract charge offered to us, & this disappointment is even more exaggerated by the fact that TalkTalk has now dropped the price of their Faster Fibre packages since we renewed our contract.

Kind Regards,

JustinTB.