would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

I'm interested in a new YouView box

ANSWERED
5 REPLIES 5
richij
Wizz Kid

As requested by the eternally-fragrant @ferguson, here's my separate thread: I too am interested in this deal to get a new box.

I only started my contract last month, but if it involves paying £4/month for the rest of my contract, I'd be interested. Can you tell me more, please @OCE_Karl

ferguson
Community Star

@richij That's a bit malodorous, no need for comments like that. I suggested that to another poster, so don't bring me into this.

As you don't have a box, or TalkTalk TV, I don't see how you can qualify for an upgrade. But I am sure that OCE Karl will clarify this for you.

richij
Wizz Kid

Didn't you just delete my reply, and direct me to start a new thread?

ferguson
Community Star

I didn't delete anything, I moved it to the moderated area as spam. I asked you to continue with your existing topic about the TV fee rather than spamming the forums, that was another post. I suggest you wait for an OCE reply. And read the community guidelines about spam, personal abuse etc.

Highlighted
Community Team
Solution

Hi

The offer of a new box is for existing TV customers with the older model box and can be offered when renewing their contract.

If you are interested in a TV box you would need to renew your contract and take a TV package.  Please call our customer loyalty teams to discuss.

Thanks

Karl. 

richij
Wizz Kid

Got it, many thanks Karl