Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

I need a replacement Power adaptor

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Sightseer

One of my power adaptors is dead. No lights are showing and despite unplugging it and plugging it in in different places it still won't work. Could I have a replacement as soon as possible.

Highlighted
Community Star

Which make/model? Have you tried the reset button? Make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile (click here) if you want the support team to help. What happened to "please?"

Highlighted
Sightseer

Thanks Ferguson, apologies for the lack of manners, I was feeling very poorly, but no excuse for poor manners.

I have put my telephone number and details on the record.

My equipment is Huawei model no. PT200AV 

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi marcia66

A Set of adapters are on the way to you.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
Sightseer

Many thanks Karl

Highlighted

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Excellent service from TalkTalk. Adaptors received just 2 days after request. Many thanks

Highlighted

No Problem 🙂

Glad to help.

Karl 

Working From Home Tips