Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

I think I’ve opted out of the £ 4 tv charge

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Had a live chat  and cancelled the proposed new charge for tv services but want to check as I  don’t always  trust the agents doing what I want !

Digger
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

I've checked your account and the TV Charge removal has been submitted by the agent.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
Conversation Starter
Thanks for your help
Digger
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
First Timer

Oh well done!  Please could you tell me how you managed to do that?  I've tried using the "Online Chat" but it wasn't working today.  I phoned them and held on for almost an hour but eventually gave up.  I've emailed them saying I hardly ever use their TalkTalk TV service but I doubt I'll get a reply.  Please could you tell me how you contacted TalkTalk to cancel the £4 TV charge?  Thanks, SueHD

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @SueHD 

Could you please start your own thread for support as each problem is individual and needs investigating separately. The OCE's on here can probably help you !!

IMPORTANT

Could you please also ensure that your community profile includes your PHONE NUMBER as OCE's will need this to tie up your screen name to your account. (click on your avatar to view the information > Settings > Launch Profile Wizard,put your phone number in box, then scroll to the bottom of page and click save)

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
Highlighted
First Timer

Oh sorry, I'm new to this.

Sue

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

I did it through chatline  then had it  confirmed through the community   by asking the question to check to see ithat it had been done! 

Digger
Highlighted
First Timer

Thanks for that info. 

Sue