Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

IPC6017

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Popular Poster

Moved house. Transferred my contract. Initially could not get any subscription channels in the guide, just the freeview ones. Now can see the subscription channels but get the IPC6017 code when trying to access via the guide, despite having the relevant boosts showing on my account. Can’t access via MyTV or MyStuff etc.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

I've removed the device association in the TV System.

Can you go to MORE TV on the box, choose some on demand content from your boost and see if this plays - this will force a subscription check and register the TV box.

After this, go to one of the channels in the guide and see if it plays.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Popular Poster
Morning Karl,

I have tried this but there was a no On Demand content from either of my boosts available via More TV
Highlighted

Hi

Are you able to access more TV and see any on demand content or see Rakuten Movies etc ?

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Popular Poster
Hi Karl,

I can see Rakuten Movies. However if I access it, play some content and then try to switch to the guide and play one of my boost channels, I still encounter the same error message.
Highlighted

Hi

I've raised this to our Vendor as I've found a second active account in the back end TV database. This could be causing the issue so I've asked they look at this and close the old one down.

Thanks

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted

Hi

Can you power off the router for 30 minutes to clear the session.  

Power back on then retest.  Access the Sports Channels and the Kids channels and advise if you get the IPC6017 error on each channel.

Thanks

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
Popular Poster
Didn’t work. Still same error code on each channel.
Highlighted
Popular Poster
Can you try and remove the boosts from my account and reapply them (at same price)?
Highlighted
Popular Poster
Is anyone from Talktalk monitoring this?
Highlighted
Community Star

@CG187 

The OCE's only work MON-FRI.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
Highlighted
Popular Poster
It was Monday yesterday and Tuesday today (albeit Christmas Eve).
Highlighted
Community Star

@CG187 

Yes, the page is being monitored. Unfortunately due to the Christmas period the OCE's are running on a "skeleton" staff so things are a bit slower than usual. I do apologise for the lack of reply to you so far.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
Highlighted

Hi @CG187

Sorry for the delay,  I can see a TV Box registration from yesterday, is this still happening, are you seeing the error ?

When you access MORE TV are you able to access on demane content from any of the boosts ?

When you select the channel from the guide, does the error appear first, or any other messages or help content etc ?

Thanks

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
Popular Poster
I performed a factory reset on my box yesterday which appears to have resolved the problem.
Highlighted

Hi

Thanks for confirming, I've been chasing the ticket with the Vendor, so I'll let them know.

Regards,

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips