Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

IPC6023 error message

11 REPLIES
TrudyK
Chatterbox

Hi I am unable to access my Sky Sports boost as it states that there is a problem with this channel IPC6023. We have reset the router and also changed the youview box over to a new one but still no good. We can get netflix and iplayers and are accessing the internet ok on other devices. Please can you help.

Thanks

Trudy

TrudyK
Chatterbox

It to

TrudyK
Chatterbox

i meant to add that i have an ethernet cable directly from the router to the talktalk box and that my router is HG633. I am very much a tech newbie so would appreciate your help - thank you!

Community Team

Hi Trudy

Sorry for the delay, are you still having an issue with Sky Sports ?  Is it all channels or just a specific channel etc.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

TrudyK
Chatterbox

Hi Karl

It is all the Sky Sports channels that wont work and give the message. We are now also having trouble with the ondemand players and Netflix as they have no sound.

Thanks

Community Team

Hi

The line looks ok, no issues identified.  I've a replacement router on the way to rule this out.

Can you check the home phone and make sure the line sounds clear, with a clear dial tone?

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

TrudyK
Chatterbox

Hi Karl

I've checked the home phone line and its fine - the tone is fine and clear.

Thanks for the update - i look forward to receiving the router and trying that.

Thanks

Trudy

Community Team

No Problem 🙂

Router could arrive tomorrow or friday.

Karl 

TrudyK
Chatterbox

Hi Karl

We have set up the new router but still had exactly the same problem - e.g. no Sky Sports channels and Netflix had poor picture and now sound. We've swapped back to our old router for now as this didnt seem to make any difference. What do we do now?

Many thanks

Trudy

Community Team

Hi Trudy

I'll swap out the TV box for you.  Also, make sure that you use the new cables that came with the router.

Thanks

Karl. 

TrudyK
Chatterbox

Hi Karl

We have set up the set top box and it now all works! Netflix is working properly and so is Sky Sports. Thank you very much for your help with sorting this out.

Trudy

Community Team

Hi

Glad to hear the new box has resolved things for you.

Thanks

Karl.