Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Internet channels “SCHEDULING PROBLEM”

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi Tim

For the Huawei TV Box, perhaps you would show us the examples where you say there isn't a scheduling problem but one is flagged up.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Wise Owl

Hi All,

I have had these conflict problems. If I what to record following programs on different channels I normally record the second program on the plus 1 channel. David.

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi all

If this a problem then PLEASE start your own thread so that it can be quantified. As I said I thought that I was alone with this problem as the proportion of Humax boxes is tiny. As a result I deduced that it was solely a YV problem, hence my comment about purely Humax on TT and no Huawei boxes.

If nobody knows about the problem, they can't look for a cure can they !! So please report any problems, not on just this topic, rather than suffering in silence as obviously there is a problem here that needs solving but, other problems may not have been reported and once you report it a load of "me too" will inevitably follow. Also by posting your own case individually the boxes can possibly be interrogated remotely.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
Highlighted
Wise Owl

Hi Fre55die,

No I'm not reporting a problem it was an observation on my solution to the problem. It does need looking at by YV utb In the meantime it's one way to get round the problem if of course the second program has a +1. David

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @David951 

This IS A PROBLEM which needs investigating, by starting a new thread it will enable it to be logged in the system. This will help YV and TT troubleshoot it as the more examples that they have, the more data they will have on it.

Are you talking about the white warning triangles on FREEVIEW channels as well or like the rest of us, only on IP channels (Sky etc.) ?

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
Highlighted
Community Star

@mctdar 

Hi Tim could you also please start a new thread with the screenshot so that individual examples can be identified and investigated to diagnose the problem.

Thanks

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Hi. Thanks for the advice fre55die. As stated in my original post, it was just an observation because the problem is the same. The Huawei box has been removed and the Humax replaced and I don't want to swap back again.

There is an issue and I am happy to go with it until a fix is found as the recordings do happen. I just have to keep an eye on the schedule. I only have the Sky Sports Boost and to be honest, there isn't anything to record at the moment!

Regards,

Tim

Highlighted
Community Star

@mctdar 

I'm not sure but. I believe that YV supply the updates for the Humax boxes. stock and untweaked version (in my case, still without the Amazon Prime app) whilst the Huawei software is tweaked and delivered by TT (Amazon Prime included). As I originally said yours is the first case that I've seen on a Huawei box on TT.