Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Ipc 6023

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Chatterbox

Good morning,

I am writing to find out an update on my Talk Talk tv technical issue that is currently trying to be sorted. OCE Karl was looking into it but as I understand is now on leave. I have been over 2 weeks without my Sky Sports boost and to be frank will be definitely leaving Talk Talk by the end on the week if this is not resolved. It is sub standard customer service. To be fair to Karl he was the first person to identify there was a problem and the information here is great. I told your technical support the problem myself after possibly identifying the problem from other customers having the same issues but frankly talking to technical support is about as much use as a chocolate fire guard. They didn’t even to a courtesy call back they said they would last Friday to see if my viewing issues had been resolved. 

Please could this problem finally get fixed otherwise I will be looking for an alternative provider by the end of the week. Again this is no reflection on the work done by OCE Karl who has been very proactive but nearly three weeks without the services that I subscribe to is not very good at all.

Kind regards 

Modders88

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Modders88

I've requested an update on this fault and I will post back on this thread as soon as I receive further information.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted

Hi Modders88

Our Network Team have asked if you can retest? Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Good Morning Debbie and Karl,

Sorry for not replying sooner I have bot been around. My issues with my Sky Sports boost are all sorted now. Thank you for resolving this issue. It is very much appreciated.

kind regards

Modders88

Highlighted

Hi Modders88

I'm glad to hear that this fault has been resolved. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Debbie 🙂