cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Just 13 Pence A Day..... Yes Extra on My Bill.

2 REPLIES 2
ALAGER-KAN
First Timer

Why not just say " Your 12 month contract will be £47.45 more than you thought it would be."

And the £5 voucher ( Movie Sweetner.)  I will be paying £4 towards that, so the sweetner is only costing TalkTalk £1.

Just be Fair and honest please.

" You believe in Father Christmas " " You don't believe in Father Christmas" " You are Father Christmas."
purpple
Popular Poster

i chatted to TT today about this......she told me she would take off the £4 extra charge due to go out in feb, i told her we did not want  the room thing or a £5 voucher as we purchase nothing and we are in contract until sept this year..........she said she would remove the charge...... been to look at my bill, still extra on it, am hoping it will be removed before the payment date. my hubby and i thought it was just an excuse to charge more and if you did not keep an eye on it lots of people will pay it

ALAGER-KAN
First Timer
Hi, I spoke to a TT customer service agent on the 1st February 2019, the information was that all customers with a You-view box supplied by Talk-Talk would have to pay £4 extra, there was No opt-out choice.! ?
The only way to get a lower bill was to drop My entertainment package ( Boost ), I agreed to this and now 30 channels less, but saving £12. a month..... But add on the extra £4 charge, and its only saving us £8.
I have looked at the Martin Lewis Money Saving Expert e-newsletter forum and lots of TT customers have be given different information on the £4. extra charge. Will just have to keep an eye on things to see how it works out. We switched from Virgin Media because of price hikes during the contract period, and went with T/Talk to save any Stress with contract payments.
" You believe in Father Christmas " " You don't believe in Father Christmas" " You are Father Christmas."