Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Kids Boost On Demand Not Working

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Team Player

I'm hoping someone can help with this strange issue.

Yesterday I subscribed to the Kids Boost via My Account on my laptop.

Almost immediately I could watch the live channels on my DN372 box (Software 3.6.162 / 72.48.87).

What is odd is that I still can't watch anything from the Kids Zone in MoreTV.

Using the TV Box via MoreTV  when I select an item to play I get the error message TTG-204.

If I use the Kids Remote I get a different error message TTG-216.

If I use the TalkTalkTV Android app on my phone it's still asking me to subscribe.

I can watch on demand content using my computer though.

I've tried switching the box off at the back and have turned the Wi-Fi Hub off for half an hour to see if that made any difference - unfortunately no.

As I said - strange goings on.

It may be that things are still in the set-up stage, but weird that I am or am not subscribed depending on what device I'm using, and that the same TV Box can let me view live, but not on demand. 

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi

Are you still unable to access the Kids content 'on demand' as of today ?  Are you still seeing the same error ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Highlighted
Team Player

Hi Karl,

Things are still the same today. (Same error messages etc)

One thing I will say is that now I can't watch the on demand content on my computer. To be honest maybe I couldn't when I first posted, I'm beginning to doubt myself as to whether I checked that before or not.

Bill.

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Bill

I've removed all TV boxes and other devices from the back end database.  You can register the TV box again by going into More TV.

Can you see if it is all on demand content or just from a specific boot , ie... Just the Kids on demand or from the Entertainment Boost etc.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Highlighted
Team Player

Hi Karl,

I'm afraid that has made no difference.

The problem is only with the Kids boost. I can watch Sky Cinema and Entertainment on demand content no problem.

I don't see any of the Kids channels showing as icons (like you see Sky One, Sky Arts etc as buttons). I don't know if I'm supposed to.

I do see thumbnails when I click on the Kids Zone banner though.

Bill.

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi

I'll flag this to our TV Product team and see if they are aware of any issues.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Bill

If you click on any of the thumbnails that are showing, do they play ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Highlighted
Team Player

Hi Karl,

It's when I click on the thumbnails that I get the TTG-204 error.

I appreciate your efforts at this strange time, thanks for your interest.

Bill. 

Highlighted