would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Kids boost not working post house move

4 REPLIES
JCrack
Participant

Hi 

Having move house, my kids have found their Kids Boost channels are missing / not working. 

My go live date for the new home was 8th May. 

Attempting to view a boost channel gives error code of IPC6017, along with subscription no present. Visiting the moreTV section I see that the box thinks I have no active boosts. Logging into my account I can see the Kids Boost is present. Having is was part of my 24 month contract. The iPlayers work fine - cahcing.

My broadband connection is now on. The router (HG633) is now running v2.00t software. Youview box is up to date and connected directly to the router. All ether net and phone cables in my setup are good. I've power cycled router, youview box and even reset the youview box (keep recordings), but alass, still no kids boosts.

Can someone help?

Jason.

Signed!
JCrack
Participant

Edit.... iplayer (and others) work with out caching or image degredation.

Signed!
Community Team

Hi Jason

The ipc6017 error is usually related to a subscription error, but when checking your account I'm showing the subscription details but not showing an STB registered.

Can you perform a Youview Maintenance Reset  - set the box back up from scratch and we can see if it registers itself in the TV database against your account.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

JCrack
Participant

Hi Karl,

Performed a factory reset. Seems to have done the trick. Kids TV works. Thanks for your help over the past week. 

Jason

Signed!
Community Team

Hi Jason

Glad its sorted now.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat