cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Want to know how to get the most out of our community?

Hey, I'm Michelle and I wanted to tell you about our community and how it's packed full of useful information, answers and has a horde of active members waiting to help or just to say hey! We know forums can be a little daunting at times, so here are some of my useful tips to help you get the most out of the community:

Get Searching

Search is the quickest way to locate the information you're after, use the big red box above. If you don't find what you're after you can always post your own question.

Search now

Get stuck in

Prefer to jump straight into the community? Checkout the yellow "browse" tab over on the left hand side, here you'll find the entire community at your fingertips.

Try now

Join the party!

Had a peek around the community already? If so you'll no doubt want to join us, just hit register below and follow the instructions. Don't worry I'll still be here to help once you've registered.

Register now

Kids tv boost not working

Julia7
Team Player

No that didn’t work either

Community Team

Hi

The router was only ordered earlier, so should not arrive until tomorrow.

Thanks

Karl. 

Julia7
Team Player

We have put the new router in and there are still no channels 😩

Community Team

Hi

This has been raised back to our TV Network teams to progress.

Thanks

Karl. 

Julia7
Team Player

Thanks 

Community Team

Hi Julia

Our network teams have gone through all settings and are confirming they can see TV data at the port.  

Can you reboot the router, perform a Youview Maintenance Reset on the youview box then set this back up and retest the subscription channels.

Thanks

Karl. 

Julia7
Team Player

I have done this and still don’t have the channels

Community Team

Hi

Can you try one of the subscription channels now, and also try channel 900 and tell me if there is anything on there currently.

Thanks

Karl. 

Julia7
Team Player

All just showing black screens 

Community Team

Hi Julia7

I've emailed out network teams to see what the next option is for this case.

Thanks

Karl. 

Julia7
Team Player
Community Team

Hi Julia7

Our teams are also having difficulty connecting to your equipment remotely.

Can you please confirm that the serial number on the router is  RZPV1H6028889

and TV box has serial D4Q8WA93A2104123

Thanks

Karl. 

Community Team

Hi Julia

One of our higher network guys is looking at this for me, can you make sure the router and TV box are left on while they are testing.

Thanks

Karl. 

Julia7
Team Player

I’ll send serial numbers shortly. Not sure if the tv box is on at the minute, I’ll check

Community Team

Hi

Ok, if you can leave the TV box on, our network teams are asking BT to get to the exchange and check the config all matches up with our side.

Thanks

Karl. 

Julia7
Team Player

Yes the serial numbers are right

Julia7
Team Player

Omg !!! Whatever you have done my kids boost channels have started working again. Thank you so much for all your help.

is there anyway I can get credited back 5 months of kids channels that I’ve paid for but didn’t receive 😊

Community Team

Hi Julia

We've had a third BT engineer to the exchange to reconfigure the multicast settings at the port. 

I'm so glad to hear that the channels are now working.

If you call or Live Chat with our billing teams they can adjust your bill for you.

Thanks

Karl.