Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Kidzone remote - can't add channels

5 REPLIES 5
EmmaK13
First Timer

Hi.  Just received the Kids remote.  Looks good but cannot work out how to add more programmes?  It has about 20 already there but none from Disney channel or any that we actually want.  I can see how to hide the ones that are already there (mostly from hopster) but not how to add.  Can anybody help as I cannot find any info?

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @EmmaK13

Here's the guide to the Kids Boost and Kids TV Remote. The playlist is created from On Demand content.  The actual shows available On Demand are dependent on, for example, what Disney Channel, or other channels, make available for On Demand viewing.

Just to make sure you're actually receiving the Disney channels you should see them using the normal TV remote on 480, 481 and 482 and On Demand content is via More TV.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

EmmaK13
First Timer

Thank you.  So the playlist will change all the time then?  At the moment there's nothing on there that's making jetting buying this was a good idea.  I have the kids boost so assumed there would be more choice?  Milkshake is not offering any programmes even though there are loads on demand?  

Gondola
Community Star

Hi Emma

The playlist will reflect what the channel owners have made available On Demand. So yes, as they change the On Demand content so the playlist will change. Not all of their programming is made available On Demand for licensing reasons i.e. they haven't paid the programme makers for content to be available all the time just in the linear programme guide.

Milkshake is on the TV Box in Players and Apps and there's some great content there. Here's the Milkshake TV website - it's a good supplement to the programmes.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

EmmaK13
First Timer

Thank you.  Wish I hadn't bothered now as it's all things on at the moment that my son doesn't watch.  

Bettyscotters
First Timer

Hey lovely! So glad to have read this as I’ve been on the phone for 2 hours trying to work out the same! Online they promote paw patrol etc and it’s all rubbish programmes! Wish I didn’t bother too

BettyScotters