cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Want to know how to get the most out of our community?

Hey, I'm Michelle and I wanted to tell you about our community and how it's packed full of useful information, answers and has a horde of active members waiting to help or just to say hey! We know forums can be a little daunting at times, so here are some of my useful tips to help you get the most out of the community:

Get Searching

Search is the quickest way to locate the information you're after, use the big red box above. If you don't find what you're after you can always post your own question.

Search now

Get stuck in

Prefer to jump straight into the community? Checkout the yellow "browse" tab over on the left hand side, here you'll find the entire community at your fingertips.

Try now

Join the party!

Had a peek around the community already? If so you'll no doubt want to join us, just hit register below and follow the instructions. Don't worry I'll still be here to help once you've registered.

Register now

Lack of Service

5 REPLIES
BryanS
Chatterbox

I ordered a TV Box and subscribed to the Sky Sports Package last week. Box arrived today and after set up I found I could not watch/ find any of the Sky Sports Channels I subscribe to. On checking this forum it is apparent that TT are failing on a regular basis to provide the service they are advertising and for which people are paying. My experience in the past with Customer Services suggests that they will be of little use in resolving the problem. Does anyone have the email address for the CEO of TT. I think I may contact him and explain that obtaining money by deception is a criminal offence

ferguson
Community Star

The CEO of TalkTalk is a she, not a he and I am sure you can find her email address without too much difficulty.

it may be better though if you give us a bit more information about your issue and we can try to help. There are hundreds of thousands of TalkTalk TV customers out there happily using the service without any problems, judging a support community by the numbers complaining is not going to give you an accurate picture.

BryanS
Chatterbox

Ferguson, thanks for your prompt reply.

Firstly I'd like to say I dont think I'm asking for much when saying I expect to get what is advertised and I have paid for.

That said my problem(s) are as follows:

When I ran the initial set up there was no sign of the Sky Sports Boost. I did a factory reset. tried again and then got an error message YVM 105.

I've been following the forum and must admit I am concerned that TT have sold me a pup

Regards

BryanS

stevebrum74
Wizz Kid
BryanS
Chatterbox

Thanks for the suggestion Steve, tried it, no joy

BryanS
Chatterbox

Steve, tried it again. Error message gone, I accessed the films to buy and watched a trailer so I assume everything is as it should be at my end. Reading the forum I suspect the problem lies with TT but they are reluctant to acknowledge the fact