Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Loss of HD channels

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Wizz Kid

Some of the HD channels on my TT box seem to be missing. I have seen the thread titled 'Loss of Channels from 22nd June' so this may be the answer to my query. However I would welcome any comments about the following.

The only HD channels showing in my channel list are 101 to 105. The next channel listed is 201. I don't regularly watch HD but I seem to remember having many more available.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi charlie,

I'm sorry to hear this. Do you know specifically which HD channels are missing? Have you tried re-tuning the box?

Retune your Freeview channels

Thanks

Highlighted
Wizz Kid

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for your reply. I have followed your advice and re-tuned my box. Before re-tune I had 133 TV aerial channels and 77 subscription channels. Afterwards there were 163 and 77, 20 more TV aerial channels. None of the additions appeared in the range of channels 106 to 200.

I am not one for demanding the extra quality of HD so usually watch the regular digital channels. I can't remember which HD channels were previously available but now gone.

Regards

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi charlieboy99

Thanks for your reply.

The HD channels should show in the list of channels in this help page TV Channels Guide

Debbie