Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Loss of TV Boost Channels

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Chatterbox

My Fixed Contract with deals ended yesterday but I renewed keeping all TV Boost packages. However, more than 24 hours later I am still without my TV Boost channels (barring BT Sport). Suggestions?

I have reset the router and rebooted the box but to no joy.

Craig Walker
Highlighted
Community Star

Hello again! If you would like the support team to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile here so that they can link your forum identity with your account. Bear in mind that they won't be back online until Monday.

Highlighted
Chatterbox
Okay that is all details added.
Craig Walker
Highlighted
Chatterbox

Channels all back up and running this morning. Just need the technical call booked for tomorrow morning between 8 and 10am cancelled.

Craig Walker
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Craig8

Glad to hear the channels have been restored.  Are there any other issues.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Chatterbox

No Karl. Not at present thanks.

Craig Walker
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Excellent 🙂

Karl,

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES