Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Loss of channels - only via talk talk box

5 REPLIES 5
HazeyHaze
Popular Poster

Suffering a loss of channels when viewing via Talk Talk box. Retuning has left me with only 14 Freeview channels.

However when I switch to an independent Freeview box, I have full range of channels with perfect picture and sound quality. 

It's a new Huwaei box (few weeks old). So to what extent is it the weather affecting the box, when without it I have no issues via the same aerial?

OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Remove the aerial from the youview box and retune.  This will clear the tuner memory.  then connect the aerial and retune again.  Do additional channels appear after this ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

HazeyHaze
Popular Poster

Some, yes. Up to 39 channels, but many poor quality.

OCE_Karl

Hi

I'll swap out the TV box and send a returns bag for the other, see if this helps.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

HazeyHaze
Popular Poster

Thanks, but it's only a few weeks old?

OCE_Karl

Hi

Equipment can fail at any time, so age is not always a factor.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips