Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Lost my subscription channels since changed to fibre optic

4 REPLIES
Jodielee
First Timer

I have spent hours apon hours on the phone to talk talk I changed to fibre optic on 27 March & since then I've lost my 13 sub channels,I've had an engineer out h &he didn't have a clue why it has happened,it is still not fixed yet it's showing in my account that I'm receiving them,I'm at the end of my tether with talk talk can someone plz help coz I'm gonna end up leaving them ,thanks 

?? jodie ??
Community Team

Hi Jodielee

I'm really sorry this has happened.

Don't worry, to quote the renowned philosopher Bob the Builder....  I can fix it.

I'm going to reach out to my TV colleagues now and they will make the required changes in the back end systems and I'll get back to you soon to retest.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

Jodielee
First Timer

Thanks Karl atleast some one wants to help,every time I contact talk talk they say the technical team are on it and they will call back in 48 -72 hrs & I never hear back,I've tried everything from factory reset to retune channels 

?? jodie ??
Community Team

Hi

This is with out TV teams now.  No retunes etc are going to have any effect.

When checking the account & entitlements here it is showing an error and not linking the services to the new fibre reference number.  My colleagues will relink this in the back end database and I'm just waiting for them to email back when it's done.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

Community Team

Hi @Jodielee

Can you retest now.  Before trying a boost channel, press the youview button and go to more TV and select some boost content from there.  When accessing more TV it will force a subscription check and this should then update the setting on the box to allow the channels to come through.

Thanks

Karl.