Did you mean: 
Need help?

Lost my subscription channels

ANSWERED
5 REPLIES
Highlighted
PhilBest
First Timer

At some point over the weekend, my Entertainment Boost subscription channels went from my guide & I cannot watch them anymore (simply gone altogether). I have re-tuned the youview box a number of times as well as turning it fully off at the mains. I have also run the softwear update (which states I am using the current versions), done a maintenance re-set (keeping recordings) and then done a full factory reset (via the settings menu). None of that seems to have worked. I have also turned my router off / on a number times - no help. My internet is still working as my mobile / laptop still connects and I can use the net plus the on-demend service still works for the likes of Netflix, BBC iPlayer and Sky on-demand. Checked 'My account' and that still shows my subscription as being active.

Any thoughts on what else I could do before I end up on the phone for a long time with customer support? Help from the community or OCEs would be appreciated.

Thanks

Phil Best
Community Team
Solution

Hi

Can you check now and see if the channels are back in the guide.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

PhilBest
First Timer

Hi Karl,

All channels are back in the guide and viewable / recordable. Thanks for sorting this for me.

Regards,

Phil

Phil Best
Community Team

Hi Phil

Glad its working now.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

sswanscott
Participant

I have exactly the same problems as Phil, would it be possible you could  also fix my service that would be great.

my internet does work but very slow,but no subscription channels at all.

please advise

Community Team

Hi sswanscott

If you start your own thread (new message), wed love to help.

Weve found that posting in someone elses conversation makes it harder to follow when looking for an answer.

Its easier and quicker if we can chat with you in a single thread, if you start your own thread, that will keep our community organised and help others with a similar problem.

Check your home phone number or account number are also added to your Community Profile as that will really help us to find your details quicker.

Thanks

Karl