Did you mean: 
Need help?

Lost my subscription channels

ANSWERED
16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Peterc3
Team Player

After installing new router, Asus DSL AC68u, i have lost my 8 subscription channels. On signing up for the Sky Sports channels i asked for my Humax Youview box to be made "primary", i think was the term used. I guess this needs doing again. My profile details are correct.

fre55die
Community Star
Solution

Hi @Peterc3

You can do it yourself. Click the blue button on remote > More TV > My Stuff and the box will search for and validate your subscriptions, pick something from there and if box needs setting up as primary a warning that it has detected that it is is not primary, do you want to make it so will appear.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
Peterc3
Team Player

Thanks i now have my Sky Sports package back and subscrided has reappeared in the guide categories.. If i go to settings, TV channels, it shows i have 78 subscribed channels, Sky Sports is only 8. Strange.

Now to work out the settings on my DSL AC68u router to enable me to watch them. Settings broadband shows broadband as OK, but when i try to watch it says no internet.

fre55die
Community Star

@Peterc3

I thought that there were only 7 SKY Sports channels.

You currently have 2 topics going, to save confusion, could I suggest that you now use the other one as it is about setting up the router and close this one as solved as your boosts are now showing.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
Peterc3
Team Player

Good idea. How do i close it?

fre55die
Community Star

@Peterc3

Just stop posting on it as it is already showing best solution.

Peterc3
Team Player

Still trying to get TV working. Turned on my Humax DTR t1010 box 30 mins ago and now More TV has gone, and subscribed channels showing as 0. Any ideas?

Sky Sports channels are: Main Event, Premier League, Football, Cricket, Golf, F1, Mix, Action and News which is not included, 9 all together.

Community Team

Hi

I'm not seeing any connection logs from the box since the 8th.

Can you manually perform a software update check and see if this changes anything.

Thanks

Karl. 

Peterc3
Team Player

I have been trying to get Talk Talk TV working since installing new router on Fri 7.

Software uodate OK, i am up to date. Try update players and apps, get, we can't update your players and apps. Please try again later or visit support.

Community Team

Hi

I've a new router on the way to you as I'm unable to connect to this and i can see a couple of errors.

We can see if this helps.

Thanks

Karl. 

Peterc3
Team Player

I have decided that my new (second hand) router is faulty, and am in the process of trying to return it and get a refund.

Don't understand "I've a new router on the way to you".

fre55die
Community Star

@Peterc3

Peter,

As you've continued to post on here @OCE_Karl  thinks that you are still using the 633 and thinks that the errors are on that and doesn't realise that you are talking about the Asus DSL AC68u which you can't work out how to configure. So he is sending you a replacement 633 to fix the non-existant problems with that router and explains why he can't connect to your router.

Your posts should be on https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/TalkTalk-TV/TalkTalk-TV-with-Asus-DSL-AC68u/m-p/2250803#M128958 NOT on here as I did suggest and you agreed.

Community Team

Hi Peterc3 

Have you received the router sent by OCE_Karl?

Thanks

Debbie

Peterc3
Team Player

Router arriving today. I am away for a month. Hopefully my brother can collect.

Please don't post any more. I am back using old router. All is fine. Thanks for all your help.

Community Team

Hi Peterc3

Thanks for keeping us updated.

Debbie

Rchltnr
First Timer

Hi - yesterday our sports channels (Skyvabd BT) disappeared from our guide completely. I have spoken to Talk Talk and gone through all the checks /turning off / updating it has now need esculated up to a different engineering team who were going to call me back and nothing! I am starting to feel quite a  angry, we pay nearly £60 for all the sports channels! Is it worth try’s factory reset?

Thanks in advance

ferguson
Community Star

@Rchltnr Try a maintenance mode reset, option 2, as explained here: 

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/313811

If that doesn't work, start your own support topic.