Mike has asked me to contact the Social Team following my Trust pilot review

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Chatterbox

I assume this is how I do it?

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

The social team are on Twitter (@TalkTalk) - Mike is part of their team, and we here are the Community Team.

Is there anything we can help you with ?  Do you have any issues with your service ?

You'll find the help and support you get across the community better than any other, give it a try.... Go on.... You know you want to 🙂

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Thanks, Karl.

I've had problems with my TV Plus box, a Huawei DN372T, and have been through the testing procedures with TalkTalk technical twice in just over a month. The first time resulted in having a new remote control, which did not solve the 'freezing' problem, and the last time was particularly unsatisfactory, as we established that there was a fault but, because my last report was 31 days old, we had to go through all the 'factory reset' procedure again. At the end of this, I was told that, although there was already a note against my account file, this fresh test would also be noted and I would not have to go through the test procedure next time.

I don't want there to be a next time, as this is so time-consuming and frustrating! I've now done 4 factory resets, lost all my recorded programmes and am pretty fed-up, as there seems clearly to be a fault with the box.

After my last experience, I was prompted to post a review of the service on Trust Pilot, which I did, and following that, I was invited to raise my concerns on this Community site so that something could be sorted out. 

So here I am...

Highlighted

Hi

First... Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you have had, but glad you've ended up here so we can look after you.

I've just had a look at your TV box remotely and can see some errors / reallocated sectors on the hard drive, so there is an issue present.

A new box has been ordered and is now on the way.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Thank you, Karl - brilliant result! 

So glad I was directed to this site, and very grateful for your help.

Highlighted

No Problem 🙂

Glad to help.

Karl 

Working From Home Tips