Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Missing Boost Channels

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
First Timer

If anyone can offer some help on this situation it would be brilliant!

I recently had trouble with all of my boost channels that I pay for. The outcome of this was a new box and a new router which I recieved around 2 months ago. Everything since then has been brilliant!

I then went to go and watch Sky Movies last night and the channels again weren't working. I initially thought that they could just be down and waited for today. 

I have been on the phone to TalkTalk today because all of them have disapeared from my TV completley! When I go on to the TV Guide they are gone and if I try to type in the number it doesn't recognise the TV Channel.

TalkTalk have passed this onto Management to have a look at this further and have said they will call back within 72 hours but last time they said that to me I didn't hear back from them.

Is there anything i can do to try and fix this ASAP! I have been through factory resets of the products and many hard resets but nothing has worked! 

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Justapley, the TV team have advised me this morning that the fault has been fixed. Can you restest and let us know how you get on please?

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.