cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Missing Boosts?

Community Team

Hi CLP25

I've had a report that Openreach have resolved the issue at your exchange, can you retest please.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

CLP25
Repeat Guest

Good morning, thank you for this infomation.

As i've cancelled the subscrition boost now from my account; i am reluctant to do anything due to the cost. I was paying for a service that i could not use for nearly 3 weeks.

If i was able to have the entertainment and sports channels back for one month FOC, i would be happy to continue if the issues have finally been resolved.

Thanks

Suffolklady
Community Team

Hi

If you contact our customer billing colleagues via Live Chat they can adjust your billing for the period you were without the boost channels.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

CLP25
Repeat Guest

Its back and alls good with the world.

we first tried channel 900 brightspark channel and there was a colour picture screen, previously it had been black.

Talk talk people did there stuff and we are back and up running with our channels and boosts again.

Thank you for your help. Great result finally, we'll know who to come to next time to sort things out.

Suffolklady
Community Team

Hi

Glad to hear this is working for you now.

Regards,

Karl.