Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Missing Functions after Update

1 REPLY
Methven
First Timer

Hi,

My TalkTalk box recently updated and since then it takes a long time to access the Sky Movies Boost. When it finally loads up the format is very diffrent to previously - alot of functions are no longer accesible like the Search function and My Watchlist. I have tried through online chat but unfortunately did not get far. Any ideas or help much appreciated.

Thanks,

David

Community Team

Hi David,

I've not really heard of any faults specifically as a result of the recent update, and have been unable to replicate this on my own boxes at home.

Firstly, power off the box via the button at the back for 10 minutes and see if the performance improves.

If this does not help, then try a Youview Maintenance Reset (Option 4: Keep Recordings).

Please note any future scheduled recordings will be lost and will have to be rescheduled.

Set the box back up and retest and see if this improves.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat